EDUCATION, DATA ANALYSIS, and COLLABORATION
SHM's Electronic Quality Improvement Programs (eQUIPS) are web-based
toolkits designed to help jumpstart your quality improvement and patient
safety activities in three topic areas: Care
Transitions, Glycemic Control and VTE
Prevention. eQUIPS provides users with access to:
implementation guides, a data registry, collaboration and networking
opportunities, and access to webinars facilitated by physician experts.
Participation in “eQUIPS” provides your institution with the
resources necessary to successfully implement a quality intervention at
By participating in an eQUIPS Program, you
- Online Community: Access for up to five users at
your institution to a secured website for eQUIPS participants to share
program files, educational resources, and tools.
- Webinars: Free access to on-demand webinars
facilitated by national experts.
- Data Registry: Upload your institution's
data, benchmark against other sites implementing the intervention, run
reports, and demonstrate trends over time.
- Performance Tracking: Track your performance in
achieving milestones related to the quality improvement intervention.
- Active Listserv: Allows you to have discussions
with peers and key stakeholders around specific intervention topics.
- Collaborative Workspace: Provides access to a
secure workspace in which you can post and edit documents, initiate
discussion thread topics, & more.
eQUIPS Programs Available by Topic:
Click on the topic you'd like to learn more about and enroll:
(Better Outcomes for Older Adults through Safe
Venous Thromboembolism Prevention
How to Enroll:
Cost: eQUIPS is a subscription-based program that
is valid for one year of activity.
- Year 1 Subscription: $1,500 plus $1,000 technology set-up
- Subsequent Year Renewals: $1,500/year.