Boston Medical Center, Medication Calendar - Around the Clock
Key Advantages Using this Tool:
- Provides the patient with a centralized medication list that can easily be posted at home, separate from other discharge instructions.
- Provides the patient with a list they can bring to a primary care appointment to discuss and update with changes.
Tips on Using this Tool:
- Should be provided in conjunction with verbal education.
- Should be provided enough time prior to discharge to allow patient to review and have time for questions.
- May be time intensive as it cannot be linked to current medication list in CPOE system, so all medications are typed out individually.
- Currently limited to English, or the languages of the provider.
Resources Used to Develop Tool: Clinical experience, feedback from patients
View the Medication Calendar - Around the Clock