Learn from hospitalists around the country.
Hear experiences and examples of how hospitalists and hospital medicine groups are managing their response to the clinical and practice implications of COVID-19.
Update on Operational Considerations for Addressing COVID-19
Friday, April 3rd from 4:00 - 5:00 pm EDT
Join Ruby Sahoo, DO, MBA, Regional Performance Director for TeamHealth for an update on operational responses to COVID-19. Topics to be covered include volume management, considerations for minimizing risk with facility and workflow, and discharge planning.
Find a chapter event near you.
Connect with your fellow SHM members.
Use SHM's online discussion forum, the Hospital Medicine Exchange (HMX) to connect with fellow SHM members to ask questions, and share any experiences, processes, and perspectives for managing issues arising from COVID-19.
Top HMX Discussions:
Updated March 31, 2020
- TELE-Health and COVID
- COVID false negative rate, implications for staffing and care.
- COVID-19: How will your group be staffing cases?
- How is your group maintaining social distancing in work environments (and other related planning issues)?
- Minimizing care to preserve PPE/staff exposure
- Preemptively separating from your family (COVID precautions)???
- Two Physicians Household + COVID + Childcare Needs-Any Novel Ideas
Go to HMX now. (SHM members only.)
Twitter Chat: "Addressing COVID-19 in Hospital Medicine: Crowdsourcing Experiences, Insights and Resources"
March 18, 2020
Have content to share related to COVID-19?
If you would like to share your institution's best practices or your expertise with SHM members in an article, webinar, podcast or blog post, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.