Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. ET
Vaccines are being deployed, a faint light now appears on the horizon, and conversations about HM’s evolution have begun. Co-Management and its value from both a clinical and operational standpoint is the topic up for discussion today. Our 4 panelists have taken two perspectives: one presenting the benefits of Co-Management and the other showcasing its weaknesses and challenges. Do we resume things post-COVID as normal or are there changes and new use cases that can improve this prolific and debated system of patient management?
Join the conversation with your own questions and comments during this next installment of SHM’s Practice Management Webinar Series.
Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists: COVID-19
The impact of COVID-19 on the practice of hospital medicine continues to change daily. With constant clinical difficulties and questioning on how hospitalists should be incorporating emerging clinical data into daily patient interactions, SHM’s COVID Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists series was created to:
- Uncover COVID-19 -related topics of interest for hospitalists
- Opportunity to discuss COVID-19 with peers across the nation
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in the treatment of
- COVID-19 patients
- Focus on hospitalist-specific issues
- Share clinical information and discuss its usefulness ‘on the floor’
- Gain confidence in managing COVID-19 patients from admission through and beyond the discharge of patients
- Explore patient cases of COVID-19
- Earn CME Credit
Find a chapter event near you.