Adaptation in an Age of Financial Uncertainty
Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. ET
COVID-19 added unexpected and on-going pressure to HMGs to become more efficient. At the same time, the 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule rule reduced Medicare reimbursement for hospitalists. In the face of such challenges, HMGs are finding new ways to survive and thrive. Join SHM’s Director of Policy and Practice Management as we explore the contributing factors behind such financial uncertainty and hear from four hospitalist leaders about how their groups are responding and adapting.
Join the conversation with your own questions and comments during this next installment of SHM’s Practice Management Webinar Series. This session is approved to be advertised as offering 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (one credit hour) exclusively to SHM members.
Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists: COVID-19
The impact of COVID-19 on the practice of hospital medicine continues to change daily. With constant clinical difficulties and questioning on how hospitalists should be incorporating emerging clinical data into daily patient interactions, SHM’s COVID Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists series was created to:
- Uncover COVID-19 -related topics of interest for hospitalists
- Opportunity to discuss COVID-19 with peers across the nation
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in the treatment of
- COVID-19 patients
- Focus on hospitalist-specific issues
- Share clinical information and discuss its usefulness ‘on the floor’
- Gain confidence in managing COVID-19 patients from admission through and beyond the discharge of patients
- Explore patient cases of COVID-19
- Earn CME Credit
Find a chapter event near you.