Checking In: Support for Hospitalists During the Pandemic
Monday, February 1, 2021, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
Join fellow hospitalists for a third check-in session with Gail Gazelle, MD, MCC, a physician coach, author, and mentor focused on burnout and resilience. This virtual, confidential session has been created for hospitalists to have a space for honest reflection, support, and exploration of strategies for navigating the stress and challenges of being on the front lines of the COVID-19 response and in caring for themselves and their families during a pandemic.
Due to the discussion topics and open dialogues that will be shared here, this session will not be recorded. This check-in session is intended to be a space for sharing and listening. We hope you'll join us.
Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists: COVID-19
The impact of COVID-19 on the practice of hospital medicine continues to change daily. With constant clinical difficulties and questioning on how hospitalists should be incorporating emerging clinical data into daily patient interactions, SHM’s COVID Rapid Clinical Updates for Hospitalists series was created to:
- Uncover COVID-19 -related topics of interest for hospitalists
- Opportunity to discuss COVID-19 with peers across the nation
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in the treatment of
- COVID-19 patients
- Focus on hospitalist-specific issues
- Share clinical information and discuss its usefulness ‘on the floor’
- Gain confidence in managing COVID-19 patients from admission through and beyond the discharge of patients
- Explore patient cases of COVID-19
- Earn CME Credit
Find a chapter event near you.