April 8-11, 2018 | Orlando, FL
Join the Society of Hospital Medicine and colleagues from around the globe at Hospital Medicine 2018, April 8-11, 2018 at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida.
Don't miss the ONLY national-scale conference exclusively for hospital medicine.
Hospital Medicine 2018 (HM18), SHM’s annual conference, is the premier educational event for healthcare professionals who specialize in hospital medicine. Don’t miss the largest gathering of hospital medicine professionals in the world.
Start HM18 a day early and experience hands-on focused learning.
Seize the opportunity to learn from an elite group of experts. Earn additional CME credits, broaden your skills and fine-tune your practice. Immerse yourself in a day of learning by enrolling in one of the following:
- Bedside Procedures for the Hospitalist
- Essentials of Perioperative Medicine and Co-Management for the Hospitalist
- Hospitalist Practice Management: How to Thrive in a Time of Intense Change
- Sepsis: New Insights into Detection and Management
- Keep Your Finger on the Pulse – Cardiology Update for the Hospitalist
- Maintenance of Certification and Board Prep
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound for the Hospitalist
There are limited spots to attend a pre-course. Learn More.
Why Attend HM18?
- Network, connect and collaborate with a vibrant community of hospital medicine professionals
- Learn from the “best of the best,” including nationally renowned leaders in the field of hospital medicine
- Gain the tools and resources that directly benefit your patients and your practice
- Re-energize and focus your practice with the latest innovations in the field that can be immediately applied in your practice
- Leave with new tools to:
- Improve your clinical skills
- Address management issues with possible solutions
- Lead change and innovation within your organization