Hospitalists cannot bill for everything they do, but they can document and code to obtain appropriate reimbursements. It is important for hospitalists to know the factors that influence coding to ensure accuracy and compliance.
SHM’s coding webinar can help answer your coding and documentation questions.
About the Webinar Program
Clinical Documentation & Coding for Hospitalists (formerly known as CODE-H) offers hospitalists the latest information on best practices in coding, documentation and compliance from national experts.
This program was created by hospitalists, for hospitalists and provides eight recorded webinar sessions presented by expert faculty accompanied by downloadable resources. CME credits are offered through an evaluation following the webinars.
Webinar Series Topics
- Evaluation & Management Services: Basics of Documentation: Part I
- Evaluation & Management Services: Basics of Documentation: Part II
- Time-Based Services
- Navigating the Rules for Hospitalist Visits
- Challenges of Concurrent Care
- Utilizing Other Providers in Your Practice
- Putting Time into Critical Care Documentation
- EMR and Mitigating Risk
For individuals, the cost is $200 per subscriber.
If you have a group that is interested in a subscription, please click here.
For any questions regarding Clinical Documentation & Coding for Hospitalists, please email email@example.com.
SHM hosts live interactive sessions to pose any questions you may have. These are FREE to subscribers of Clinical Documentation & Coding for Hospitalists. Recordings of the Q&A sessions will also be available to subscribers afterwards. Upcoming sessions include:
- December Q&A Session for Clinical Documentation & Coding for Hospitalists