NP/PA Boot Camp
From SHM and AAPA, the Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp offers a refresher on commonly encountered diagnoses and diseases of adult hospitalized patients. Dive into the most current, evidence-based topics in hospital medicine – and earn CME credits at the same time. Plus, you’ll have great opportunities to network with like-minded practitioners.
This event features:
- 3.5 day general course full of interactive sessions on adult hospital medicine
- Optional half-day pre-courses:
- Hopsital Medicine 101 Pre-Course
- Hands-on Point-of-Care Ultrasound Pre-course
- Pharmacology Review Pre-Course
- Networking opportunities with colleagues
The 2021 Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp will take place September 29 – October 3, 2021 in Nashville, TN.
Boot Camp on Demand 2019 offers up to 27.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from COPD to safe opiate prescribing and more, all on demand. This is an ideal course if you are new to hospital medicine or if you practice in another specialty but are responsible for the medical management of hospitalized adult patients.
- Earn loads of CME any time, anywhere
- Convenient 24/7 online access
Click here and log in to receive a special SHM member discount.
Member: $399 | Nonmember: $599 | Expires: 11/30/2021