Utilization Management and Clinical Documentation for Pediatric Hospitalists is an educational series with two modules. Recorded sessions allow for participants to navigate the course at their own pace, while a knowledge check at the end reinforces learning and increases retention between sessions.
Module 1: The Basics
What every pediatric hospitalist should know about utilization management and clinical documentation.
Module 2: Case Studies
- Part I: Foundations of Hospital Finance and Clinical Documentation
- Part II: Hospital Status Determination: Making the Right Decision for Your Patient
Applying fundamental concepts to common diagnoses in hospital medicine, such as acute respiratory failure, pediatric heart failure, and chronic lung disease.
- Part 1: Common Pediatric Diagnoses
- Part 2: Complex Pediatric Diagnoses
- Members: $175
- Non-Members: $275 (Not a member? Join today!)
- Groups: If you are interested in purchasing access for two or more providers, please contact us at email@example.com for a special group rate.
Purchase Pediatric UMCD
SHM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 3 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.