Pediatric Hospital Medicine is the premier educational conference for pediatric hospitalists and other clinicians who care for hospitalized patients. Tri-sponsored by the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the Academic Pediatric Association (APA), PHM 2019 offered an all-inclusive arrangement of educational and networking opportunities planned specifically for the pediatric hospital medicine professional. PHM 2019 will be held July 25 – 28, 2019 in Seattle, Washington at the Hyatt Regency Seattle.
- Where Do I Go From Here: A Beginner's Guide to PHM
- Gun Violence: I Am Ready to Act, What Can I Do?
- Patient Satisfaction: Why It Is Hard to Measure, Why It Is Important, And How It Might Harm Our Patients
- Not As Advertised: Misdiagnoses and Underlying Cognitive Errors
- Health Care Reform and PHM: Updates at the State and Federal Levels
Register by July 11, 2019 for Early Bird Rates