Connect with your fellow SHM members.
Use SHM's online discussion forum, the Hospital Medicine Exchange (HMX) to connect with fellow SHM members to ask questions, and share any experiences, processes, and perspectives for managing issues arising from COVID-19.
Trending COVID-19 HMX Posts:
Updated September 8th, 2020
- Convalescent Plasma Revisited
- Acute care at home (Hospital at home program) Metrics?
- How has medical distancing affected your practice / ...
- 6H model for Communication- going beyond A.I.D.E.T!
- In house COVID19 testing
- Small victories in the Night Shift- COVID versus Us.
Latest COVID-19 Posts on HMX
- Order Sets for COVID19
- Redeliver Protocol
- Mandated Furlough Days for State Institution
- Hospital Medicine Quality Metrics Bonusing during ...
- are you changing PPE between COVID+ patients?
- COVID19's impact on healthcare
- digital stethoscope to avoid touching your ears, neck ...
- COVID-19 impacting a HM Medical Director !- From Chaos to Kudos!!
- HM21 COVID-19 Content
- A must read, on two pandemics
- Preventing central line infection
- 360 VR Video Resuscitation of a Critically Ill COVID ...
- Remdesivir Protocol
- An Opportunity to Share Your Story: Stories from the ...
- A 3-minute Explainer
- COVID ICUs: Roles for Hospital Medicine
Go to HMX now. (SHM members only.)
Download our COVID-19 Social Media Shareables
Support your fellow hospitalists on social media with our downloadable graphics. Make sure to use the hashtags #SMHCOVID19, #InThisTogether, and #HowWeHospitalist to follow the conversation and spread the news!
Have content to share related to COVID-19?
If you would like to share your institution's best practices or your expertise with SHM members in an article, webinar, podcast or blog post, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.